Saskatoon Public Library workers and supporters held another read-in at the City Council meeting last night as a reminder we still don’t have a contract. The last collective agreement expired more than three years ago, on March 31, 2010. Wages are the issue in the dispute with the Library Board. A mediation session has been scheduled for Thursday and a special membership meeting on Saturday.
Click the postcard to email the Library Board
- Back Pay... On The Way wp.me/p2Hg8e-eT via @wordpressdotcom 10 months ago
- Our THANKS to you Saskatoon for your support! bit.ly/18GyXx0 1 year ago
- New agreement ratified by employees. Waiting on board ratification. wp.me/p2Hg8e-eu via @wordpressdotcom 1 year ago
- Tentative agreement! wp.me/p2Hg8e-ek via @wordpressdotcom 1 year ago
- RT @TheLawofWork: Finished review of #Bill85 today: encourages lower wages, more precarious jobs as province needs to attract thousands of … 1 year ago
- 24,911 hits